jeudi 23 avril 2009

Les Connards de la Nuit.

So you got me riding this bike with God knows how many degrees below zero although it might not be that cold and I should be wearing a jacket. I can't barely keep balance and you keep yelling Allez! allez! Joel, on y va! and I yell back "yes, it's just je suis tres drunk, c'est difficil" while we cross some bridge and approach rather inefficiently to Bastille.
You point at something in front of us Regarde! c'est un vélo and I don't understand what's all the exciment about, you sound worried as well. There it is, somehow a bike is hanging from the border of the quay and you quickly got off your velib and take the rescuing task quite seriously, then I remember your little sister telling me about how you have saved many bicycles in distress in the past, it seems you keep on running into them like if it is some sort of fate of yours.
You are not drunk and I feel self-conscious because I am, I might do something stupid, you will not and I feel I have got extra care with everything. I think of all the signs I think you are giving me, I think, I think that maybe there aren't any signs and that you have never given me any confusing signals but I wanted them to exist.
Voila, La Bastille!
"Le Bastille?"
Ce restaurant s'appelle Le Bastille, mais nous sommes en LA Bastille
You ride with no hands and look at me, smiling at me and I yell at you "J'ai été amoreux de toi!"
Tu es amoreux de moi?
"Oui, et tu sais et tu as su toujours"
You stop, I stop, the streets are empty while the people celebrate or sleep or are having sex for the first time in the year, maybe in their lives.
Mais tu n'as dit jamais moi que tu
"It doesn't matter anymore, je ne t'aime plus... c'est plus tard"
Tu a dû dir moi que tu aime moi avant parceque j'ai t'aimé aussi
"Dit pas que tu n'as su pas! It was obvious, I was obvious, tu aurais dû entendre je t'aime, de plus je pense que tu as surtout entendu"
J'ai entendu, mais tu n'as dû pas
Now we look at each other, I tremble, I'm freezing and I think we both feel like crying a little, but we don't.
Je detest que il soit plus tard...
"Moi aussi"
Maybe we will hug.

1 commentaire:

Lute a dit…

Después de que se detienen no entiendo quien habla que.